1 can of Nestle Cream (big)
1 can of condensed milk (big)
2 packs of Knox unflavored Gelatin melt in 1/2 cup of cold water
2. Mix Nestle cream and condensed milk in a pan under low fire.3Add the melted Knox to the Nestle cream and condensed milk mixture
and continue stirring for about 10 minutes under low fire.
4. Placehalf of the mixture in 13×9 pan (if u want to make 4 layers)and let cool. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before adding next layer.Or freeze for 15 minutes for fast results
1 can evaporated milk (big)
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup Hershey’s or Ricoa unsweetened chocolate, melt in 1 cup hot water
2 packs of Knox unflavored Gelatin, melt in 1/2 cup cold water
1. Melt 2 packs of Knox in 1/2 cup cold water
2. Mix evaporated milk, sugar, and melted chocolate in a pan under low fire.
3. Add the melted Knox to the milk, sugar and choco mixture and continue stirring for 10 minutes under low fire.
4. Set aside mixture and let cool.
Place mixture on top of the first layer and refrigerate. you can make 2 or 4 layers